Putting Green Installation El Mirage AZ
Best Putting Green Installation IN El Mirage AZ
If you love golf, you may know how important it is to work on your short game skills. At CF VICE Construction, we offer both outdoor and indoor putting green installation in El Mirage to add a touch of sport and play to your property. Love greenery all around? Call our El Mirage putting green installers to bring a golf course to your house.
Benefits of Having a Backyard Putting Green in El Mirage AZ
- Installing a putting green on your property can give it a sporty vibe
- Unlike natural grass, synthetic turf requires only a fraction of the upkeep, helping you save hundreds of dollars
- Putting green installation can save you from the hassles of driving all the way to the golf course, finding parking, and paying for the tickets
- A golf green can make your property stand out and increase its value
- Having access to putting green anytime you want can help you practice strokes and swings, helping you increase your blood flow and can lower your blood pressure
- Whether you are seeking a multi-hole green or a simple hole-in-one design, a putting green installation company can tailor the putting green as per your leisure needs
- A putting green offers a durable, high-performance surface to help you practice your swing from the comfort of home
How Much Time Does Putting Green Installation Take?
Depending on the design, putting green installation can take anywhere between a day to 7 days. With proper maintenance, your putting green can last you between 10 to 20 years. Regardless of the design and budget, CF VICE Construction can install a durable putting green that can help you improve your game and set your property apart from the rest.
Ways to Maintain
Your Putting Green
Maintaining your putting green might feel like a huge task, but it’s not. One of the best benefits of installing artificial grass putting green is that it requires drastically less maintenance than in comparison to natural grass.
You don’t have to regularly clean your putting green. Hosing the lawn once a week to clean any accumulated dust and debris is more than enough. In order to maintain the softness of the green, make sure to brush and roll it.
To clean debris that falls to the bottom of your fringe or lawn turf, you’ll have to use a power broom. Don’t use a power broom to clean off the debris because they are harsh and can disturb the smoothness of the green.
Call Today to Schedule
If driving all the way to the golf course feels like a task that you want to run away from, putting green installation in your backyard will be perfect for you.
Fill the form below and select the service you need from the drop-down menu to quickly receive a quote from our El Mirage putting green installation experts.